Hello there! It’s a new week and I thought we’d start out with a review of this amazing new product that I found that I think will be perfect to start your summer out right… teeth whitening! Let’s be honest here. The last time I did this was wayyyy too long ago (think years) and though my teeth are pretty naturally white, I’ve noticed that I could definitely use a little sprucing up. I also have extremely sensitive teeth, so the whole process is that much harder, since I like to heavily research any product before I use it on my pearly whites.
When I heard about Avistar Natural Teeth Whitener, I was really excited to try it out. This product is all-natural, meaning it should not hurt your teeth enamel (yay!!) or any other dental issues you may have. It’s also infused with coconut, which I love! I mean, give me a Piña colada every day and I’d be a happy girl. The ordering process for this is so super easy, a HUGE plus, because you can purchase through Amazon, and if you have Prime, it will be at your day within two days, so you can get it and start using right away! Don’t be underwhelmed by its small size, you only need a small amount of product to get the job done. Remember… a little goes a long way, and trust me, that totally applies to this.
A little bit more about the product, in case you were interested about the ingredients, are all-natural and include:
- Organic Coconut which pulls stains off through an absorption process.
- Sodium Bicarbonate which breaks down proteins that cause discoloration.
- Orange seed oil which is a natural teeth whitener with numerous anti-inflammatory and antiseptic qualities, helps smooth the teeth whitening process.
(Information taken from description)
Next, onto how to use this amazing little product. When opening, please be super careful as the powder may spill out.
- Wet your toothbrush just a little bit.
- Dip the slightly wet toothbrush into the powder.. if this seems slightly intimidating, you can apply toothpaste first then dip, which is how I used this the first time (you can also tap off any extra before removing your toothbrush from the container).
- Now just brush your teeth normally for about two or so minutes.
- RINSE THOUROUGHLY. You can also use your clean toothbrush to remove any extra product.
And you are done 🙂 It’s recommended that you do this twice a day, and like with any product, you may not see results immediately. I’ve been using now for about two to three weeks and I’m just now starting to see the difference. So don’t give up!!
To purchase on Amazon, click here.
Thank you to Avistar for providing me this product. All opinions are 100% my own.
I really hope this has been helpful! Have an amazing day.